wavetech. - is a software engineering start-up orienting on Speech Processing services, providing Text-to-Speech
solutions for the regional market, encompassing Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, dynamic sales and account manager who will drive business results by proactively
identifying prospective clients, discovering and developing opportunities for wavetech. solutions and services to meet sales goals,
yielding a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities. You will develop relationships with our brand partners
across all levels and support them as they use wavetech products to meet their goals. You'll take the lead on major initiatives and
create comprehensive customer profiles and effective customer acquisition or retention strategies.
What you will do as a sales manager:
** Minimum 3 years business experience
** Exceptional communication skills (oral/written)
** Exceptional presentation skills
** Exceptional skills in three languages: English, Russian & Georgian
** Inside Sales, and/or Training would be counted as a benefit
** Background in account management and client relationship development will be counted as a benefit
- ** Conduct effective discovery Sessions/Sales presentations to prospective customer's
- ** Thoroughly assess the customers’ needs and present an appropriate sales solution.
- ** Respond to RFP’s and other in-bound customer inquiries
- ** Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of new and emerging AI speech processing solutions, as well as industry trends.
- ** Follow up on in-house leads from website, referrals, and marketing campaigns
- ** Prospecting for new business via networking, events, partnering, cold calling
- ** Build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
- ** Must be an aggressive self-starter with excellent prospecting, relationship building, and closing skills
- ** Respond to customer inquiries to determine appropriate resolution path or service improvement strategies
- ** Meet with customers directly to facilitate the best approach for customer’s internal practices while deploying additional
wavatechproducts into their organization
- ** Work with a technical support team to ensure full understanding of client requirements and needs per market segment
- ** Identify, document, research, and resolve service and product issues, questions, and concerns in a timely manner
- ** Inform and instruct key contacts, as appropriate, on new products, features, and best practices
- ** Maintain client-specific data in appropriate tracking or reporting systems
wavatech. - solutions work with every personal digital device, including Computers, Smartphones, and Tablets. All kinds of text
can be read aloud, including Websites, Word, and Email documents. It also helps people with writing, editing, and even focusing.
When it comes to business, our services will be actively implemented in IVR, Healthcare, Learning, Entertainment, Automotive,
Government, and Accessibility sectors.
wavetech. - is the only company providing AI powered end-to-end speech processing services for the regional market.
Come work with us!
Interested candidates must send their resume to email@example.com and include Sales Manager in the subject field.